Friday, August 27, 2010

13 months!

Ellasyn is thirteen months! (and two days)  Although, the books say she is now in her fourteenth month?

I can't get a picture with out her big "cheese" face!


~ She was much more interested in the elephant than having her picture made ~

She is keeping us on our toes more than ever.  She is so curious and loves to find new things to do around the house.  One of her newest things (which I thought we had bypassed) is eating Hollie's dog food.  She is so quick to get back in the laundry room that by the time I catch her she has a couple pieces in her mouth or, she is already spitting them out. I guess I should be thankful she spits them out, but why does she keep going back for more??

Here are some pictures of our inquisitive little girl...

~ Playing with her bugs ~

~ This girl LOVES her blueberries! ~

~ I didn't think I would ever use the baby wrap again, but it saved dinner. ~

~ Hollie has all the cool toys ~

~ Yeah, I wish! ~

~ Playing in her kitchen stash ~

1 comment:

  1. Aww she is too cute! G gave me that same smile when he was around her age...I called it his Wrinkly Nose Smile...too cute!

    ReplyDelete