Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bluebonnets!

I have been waiting, a little impatiently, for the bluebonnets to come out this year. I saw them pop up in random places, neighbor's yards, fields on the side of the highway... and finally I found some in a nearby park. I dressed Ellasyn up and off we went! Ellasyn did not mind sitting in the grass. I think she kind of enjoyed it. She really wanted to pick the flowers... she even tried to taste a couple petals. Thankfully, I was close enough to catch her. It was a little overcast, so the glare kept her eyes all squinty. It was also near the road, so she was too distracted by the passing cars to smile for the camera. BUT... we got our first ever bluebonnet pictures and I think that we got some good ones. I played with some editing tools on my computer for some of these, the rest are natural.

Enjoy...





~Sooo Big!~

~Picking the flowers~





~Sweet Baby Girl (with low saturation)~

~I love her! (with high saturation)~



~I have had enough, Mommie!~


~Now you tell me! I saw this as I was getting back in the car. Ooops!~

Love, Courtney and Ellasyn

No comments:

Post a Comment