Tuesday, June 2, 2009

To work or not to work...

Watch out! Two blogs, in two days... I am on a roll. :)

I met with a potential childcare giver this afternoon. I was so nervous, but she was great. I was able to see her interact with the other two little girls that she is keeping. She loves on them like they were her own children. I was really put at ease seeing her home and how much she cared for the girls. She seems so on top of things and prepared for everything. She had everything a little baby (and her parents) could ever need/ want.

Although, now that I have met her, I am questioning whether I should be working or not. Aaah, the stress of making decisions that you have no prior knowledge about! Can we afford for me to stay home? Will I be a good stay at home mom? I don't know... prayers... prayers... and more prayers. :) Only God knows what will be best for our growing family! And I am so glad that HE does!

No comments:

Post a Comment