Monday, June 1, 2009

53 days?!?

Okay, Wow. Where has the time gone? I looked over at Ethan a couple nights ago and asked,"Did you realize that in about 8 weeks we are going to have a baby? That is two months!" His response to me was,"It used to be 9 months." I know, right!? The countdown on our blog says 53 more days until Ellasyn's debut! I can hardly believe it. Friends keep asking me if we are ready yet. Maybe it is just me, but can you ever really be ready for your first baby? I am excited, anxious, curious, insert emotion here... all of the above.

The nursery is not done yet, but it is getting closer by the day. I have all of the fabric pieces cut for the crib skirt and bumper pad. Now I just have to sew it all together! I am still looking for the perfect pieces to finish off the wall decor. I know, 53 days... I am working on it.

Here is a picture of one of the things that I am most excited about this week...


A couple of hats, a sweet headband and three adorable flowers to clip on them! I can't wait to see them on my precious baby girl's head.

1 comment:

  1. yay! I am so glad you blog! I love the headbands and hats...a girl after my own heart! So fun! Hope you are feeling well!

    www.timandshannonbrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete