Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ellasyn's Second Year Pictures

I love my sweet and talented friend, Gara Hill. She is so great at capturing Ellasyn's personality. Ellasyn is not really a big fan of being told what to do, or sitting still in one spot. No, really? A rebellious two year old? I am not sure that even the jelly bean bribes worked this time... although Travis was a big fan! (I may or may not have given him unsupervised amounts of jelly beans while I was trying to get E to smile. Oops.) To say the least, Gara is super stealth with her camera and I am pretty sure that she possesses lightning fast shutter finger skills. Trigger finger? Shutter finger? You know what I mean.

Without further ado... here are the pics:

"This grass feels a little prickly on my toes..."

~ Looking off into the future~

~ Sweet hands ~


 <><>
~ Silly girl ~
 
~ kisses ~
~ precious ~
"CHEESE!"
~How adorable is this girl?~
Thanks again, Gara Hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment