Thursday, April 7, 2011

Twenty Months and a McDaniel Update


Ellasyn is twenty months and I can't believe she is so close to turning two!  She is pairing words together on a regular basis and surprises me each day with new combos.  My favorites so far are: Da-dees Bay-bee, Ma-mees Bay-bee, Pu-pee Daw and Schoo Bus.  We are still working on her own name, but she seems to have every one else's down.

She is a true toddler! She loves to run (away from me, mostly), climb and be in charge.  Her favorite toys are anything having to do with animals. She loves to put her puppy dogs in her easter basket and tote them around. She enjoys being outside and just become aware of bugs.  She is a little skittish of roly polys and ants and she always makes sure that I am aware that they are near by.

Our whole family has been going through some transition the last few weeks since I have started a new job.  It all started about 6 weeks ago when I got a call from the Preschool Minister at our church. After much prayer and consideration... long story short... I am the new Preschool Associate for First Baptist Church of Arlington.  I coordinate childcare and direct our Mother's Day Out program.  As most of you know, this is all new to me.  I could not and would not have done it with out confirmation from loved ones and most importantly leading from God.  I know that there is no way that this would have worked out with out HIS divine plan behind it. Ellasyn comes with me and stays in child care when it is offered. She has adjusted beautifully and only went through some minor attachement issues.  A big thanks to Ethan for being such a great husband and Daddy!

Here are some pictures of our sweet girl...

Twenty Month Rocking Chair Picture


I am ready for my close up!


 
Pictures from our Spring Break trip to visit Uncle Bubba, Aunt Merinda, Penny and Jude...
 


Scenic Overlook of the Ozark Mountains
~ My sweet little stinker ~


~ Cousin Bath ~
~ A little Sesame St. before bed ~

1 comment: