Monday, August 31, 2009

One Month... Already!

Ellasyn Hannah is one month old! I really can't believe it has already been a month. Her check up at the doctor's office went well. She now weighs 9 pounds 10 ounces, and has grown two inches!! She is growing so fast, we are already moving up into the next size of diapers. Some milestones she is hitting are: focusing on faces and the toys hanging from her bouncy seat, she smiled at Daddy, lifting her head (although she still hates tummy time).

As I sit here typing, she is asleep in my lap. I realize that some say I am spoiling her, but how can I not!? I watch her little eyes flutter and her sweet mouth pucker and smile as she sleeps. I am working on getting her to fall asleep on her own. She does pretty good in the late afternoons, and at night. Her nights are awesome! She eats, has a bath and then goes down about 9:30 or 10:00 for about 4-5 hours.

Here are some pictures if the month so far...


Trying on our cute beanie


One month old


First "real" bath!





Adoring Cousins... Olivia, Sarah and Liliana


Our cute little family and my new "mom" haircut :)

Thats all for now!
Love,
Courtney

2 comments:

  1. you guys are such a cute little family! She is so precious! I love the bath pictures! Your "mom" haircut is cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete